18 January 2010

Insanity Day 8 - Pure Cardio & Resistance

Week 2 of Insanity officially began at 5:30 this morning.


It was hard.


Obviously, given the title of the entire workout series.


I think what made it hard was that, in the schedule, Sunday is a rest and recovery day. Just one day off made my body think that it could sleep in this morning – I was a little sluggish getting out of bed.


Once again, thank goodness for dogs in your face when the alarm goes off.


Gooood moooorrrrrnnnniiiiiinnnnggg!!!!!!!!!!!



I think I burned about 300 calories just trying to get them off me.

Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!!


Ugh. Just five more minutes.

Lickthefacelickthefacelickthefacelicktheface!

I'm up.


Getoffme..wait. That one's not mine.

Flashbacks of wakeuplicktheface mornings at my sister's house. That one teeny dog makes my three brutes look like they're chill and mellow.

You can tell by the ears.

I'm thinking a good run on Sunday afternoons might get me ready for the Insanity of Monday mornings and keep me in a routine. I'm afraid I'll slip back into the couch-potato mode I was in all of October through December if I give myself a break.

Another reason to get out of bed:

Mini bananas!!!

Have you ever seen anything so completely adorable??


The banana. Not the dog.

Well, the dog too.


Sorry, dog. That's mine. But you're still cute.

Other news: I get the MRI results on my knee this Wednesday. Fingers crossed for good results.

I've got to be able to continue these workouts. I can't let Matt win.

Um, I mean...

Actually, that's exactly what I mean.

"Unless you puke, faint or die...KEEP GOING!!" Jillian Michaels

1 comment:

Erin Wilkins said...

YEY!! Our baby made the big-times on your blog! Hehe. His wakeuplicktheface is wonderful and you know it!