11 July 2013

30 Day Paleo Challenge - Day 19

It’s another glorious 5am Crossfit day.

Why? Because we’ve officially entered into the boringness of adulthood by making sure we’re available to attend our homeowner’s association meeting tonight at 5pm.

I know. Lame.

I really think I need to just give in and become one of those perky, annoying up-before-the-sun workout people.

Yes. It was ridiculous getting out of bed at 4am, but now that it’s done, I’m awake and ready to go. And super-glad I don’t have to face this WOD tonight after work when it’s about 5 million degrees hotter.

WOD:
Three rounds for time of –

400m run
20 KB swings 55/35
20 Abmat sit-ups
20 wall balls 20/14

That’s a crapload of stuff do get done three times before 6am.


I have a love-hate relationship with wall balls.


 Breakfast - Black coffee, bacon, scrambled eggs with salsa

Lunch -  Grilled burger with paleo BBQ sauce, veggie sticks, fruit, paleo pumpkin cookie

Dinner – Not sure yet. It depends on how vocal our retired neighbors get at the homeowner’s meeting. This could go all night, people.

I have some chicken in the fridge that would go great with a honey-lime marinade...I want pineapple. And asparagus. 

And coffeeeeeeeeee. 

I'm so starving right now. That WOD earned me some bacon! 

Today I love:  Aveeno Stress Relief lavender lotion. I deserved it after the (insert adjective of choice) wall balls. 

No comments: