12 July 2013

30 Day Paleo Challenge - Day 20

Coffee always tastes better from my favorite VW mug. 

And apparently it comes with a side of stare-down by my creeper dog. 


Does he really have to watch me while I eat?


Now I'm just being mean. 

Matt put him outside so he'd get out of my business. 


He's still staring!! Eeekkkkk!!! 

He's so weird!

So I've decided the only bad thing about working out in the morning - besides the fact my alarm jerks me out of bed at 4am - is I feel like I have to wait forever for tomorrow's workout to be posted.

CFVB usually posts the next day's WOD around 7pm. If I'm doing the 5:30pm class, the WOD is up by time I get home and shower.

Doing the 5am class, however...it's almost agony waiting 14 more hours to see what torture awaits me the next day. 

Like I've mentioned before, I'm weird. 

But not as weird as my creeper dog. 


WOD: Rest day!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

I still can't lift my arms or walk up stairs after yesterday's wall balls anyway. So it's all good.

MEASUREMENT UPDATE: I'm not revealing final numbers until Day 30, but let's just say that on today, Day 20, it's looking good. I may or may not have already lost a couple inches from my waist. Maybe. All I know is that I can slip out of the new shorts I bought last month without unbuttoning them. Which is good, because that means my paleo and crossfit plan is working. But it's also bad, because I really, really like those shorts! All my life I've had the opposite problem - I would always have to get rid of clothes because they were too small. But I also don't want to hang on to clothes that are too big, because I don't want the temptation of being able to fit back in them one day. But I just bought those shorts! And they are cute!

First world problems, y'all.

Now onto the coffee. I mean...food. Which includes coffee.

Food: 

It's the end of the week, so my food choices are not very creative at this point. Plus, I almost burned the house down making wings last night. Seriously. Everything ended up in the trash, windows open to clear the smoke...and I ended up eating the last of my roast instead.

Matt: "What happened??"
Me: "I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"

We have to keep this simple, people.

Breakfast: Bacon. Coffee. Fruit. Hardboiled egg. Can't get much simpler than that.

Lunch: Chicken salad, baby tomatoes, celery sticks, pumpkin cookie

Dinner: Going out to dinner to the new Bonefish Grill in Vero with some friends. The menu online isn't really telling me too much, but I'm sure I'll be able to get some sort of grilled meat with some sort of vegetable or salad.

Today I love: Sugar and Spice Fabreze. To, you know, cover the burnt chicken smell. 

No comments: